Day 19

February 9, 2018

Hi...

My activity today,
I go to school bring some equipment to make a media, and Mr. Bacunot always help me. I'm proud with Him, because he is a good cooperating teacher. We made a media at 06.00 am. until 09.00 am. Then, I teach at 11.00 am. until 12.00 pm. and I ask a principal to signing my lesson plan. After that, I go to hostel with Afrida, Ummah, and Hannah. Hannah is a student teacher and  teach science in grade 4 with Afrida. Hannah is a good girl, she always help us. We are proud of her. We have a schedule to go to Mall Of Asia, then we going at 15.30 pm. We arround the MOA, first we will eating in restaurant Indo-Melayu and we eatten a friedrice. After that, we buy pinoy halo-halo, it's a typical drink in the Philippines and very delicious. Then, we arround the MOA again to see many store  in there and look scenery in sides the sea like Manila Bay. It's so beautiful, and we written a hope in that place. Then, we go back to hostel at 20.00 pm. Today we're so happy, next time we want to go there again.

Thank you...
See you tomorrow....





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 2