Day 1 in Philippines

Assalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb

Hallo Friends.. how are you today? I hope you're alright.
I will tell about my activity in Philippines. Today, i'm very happy because, i have many friends in here. They are is Alisa from Phrankhon Rajabhat University Thailand, Nur Azizah Ummah from UII Yogyakarta, and Afrida Haryanti from UMP, like me. Today we are very tired, but it was great fun. Because, we can get to know everyone on campus. But, it was very tired for us. Because, we must walk around the campus to know about culture in Philippine Normal University. Tomorrow we will start as Philippine Normal University student. Waw..... the beautiful day. I'm very happy and nice to meet my new friends....
Thank you, see you next day....

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb

You can comment in here if you want to ask or have many questions.. Thank you...







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 19

Day 2