Day 3

Haiii.....Good night
Assalamualaikum

Today is not usual, i must to get up early. Because, before at 06.00 a.m. i had to be in elementary school. I'm wake up at 04.00 a.m and at 05.20 i should have go to elementary school. I go to the elementary school by jeepny. I'm arrived in elementary school at 06.50 a.m, and all of students have gathered in the field to do gymnastics morning and after that at 06.00 a.m. all student must be walk to their classroom. Than, i followed the Math lesson in grade 6. I do observations class from at 06.00 a.m until 12.00 p.m. The situations in classroom very happy, because during in learning use a variaty of media and create an active classroon. The students in classroom very attention what the teacher is talking about that lesson. After that, time to rest and i'm very surprised when one of the s
tudents give me a paper, evidently it's my face picture. owhh... i'm very happy and so sweet. During the time of rest i play with the students and their teach me about tagalok or Philippino language. Their very happy and can received me well.

That is my activity today... thank you
see you tomorrow....

wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 19

Day 2