Day 18

February 8, 2018

My lesson plan must be checked by Mr. Bacunot again, and then at 11 am. until 12.00 pm I'm practiced to teaching with the material finding the volume of the cube. After finished, Mr. Bacunot told me to buy a board marker permanent and cartolina paper to make a media that will be used when final demonstration teaching on February 14. I go back to hostel at 14.00 pm, then I go to National Books Store to buy cartolina paper and board marker permanent. After buy that, I go to Photocopy store to print out all my lesson plan and print out form evaluation. Today I spent a lot of money, and my money is running out haha. I must be frugal! Tonight I study about finding the volume of cube because tomorrow I must to teach with that material. Keep fighting!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 20

Day 19